Join us for our Queer Caravan Retreat in Costa Rica! Yoga Caravan values inclusivity and community in all our retreats. Queer Caravan (QC) simply takes that extra step of saying LGBTQI first on this one! QC will include all the great yoga and adventurous excursions of our other Uvita retreats: surfing, waterfall hikes, repelling, and more. We will also take the time to do some special activities and yoga classes which speak directly to our LGBTQI family. Allies are welcome and wanted to share in out first ever queer-focused retreat. It is going to be a blast!
- Round-trip ground transportation from Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO) to Selva Armonia
- Six nights lodging at Selva Armonia
- Three gourmet, vegetarian meals per day
- Yoga twice daily
- Guided daily meditation
- Hidden waterfall hike
- Local beach excursions
- Jungle spa experience
- Permaculture farm tour
- Gratuity for Selva Armonia staff and transportation
Retreat Does Not Include:
- Airfare Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Optional excursions including waterfall rappelling and surf lessons
- Optional bodywork including massage and chiropractic adjustment
- Alcoholic beverages
*Cancel at least 60 days pre-departure: deposit will not be refunded, but remaining amount will be refunded.
*Cancel at least 30 days pre-departure: deposit + 50% of payment will not be refunded, but remaining 50% will be refunded.
*Cancel within 30 days of departure: no refund will be provided.