A truly natural Yoga Retreat in Costa Rica!
Join Sukhraj Kaur Gipple for a yoga retreat in Costa Rica and an exploration of the Sutra 1.3: "The seer abides in their own true nature." Comforted by the sights and sounds of the Costa Rican rainforest, we will use the practice of vinyasa, kundalini, and yin yoga to connect to our true nature. Practicing in an open air yoga studio over looking the ocean, we will start the day with a 75 minute vinyasa class. In the afternoon, there will be plenty of time to enjoy spa treatments from local healers, explore the surrounding beaches, hike to beautiful waterfalls and learn about the local medicinal plants. In the late afternoon, Sukhraj will lead a dharma talk and teach a kundalini yoga and meditation class. After dinner, we will end the day with a gentle yin class.
Inner Light Awareness Yoga Retreat Includes:
- Round-trip ground transportation to and from Juan Santamaria Interational Airport (SJO) in San Jose, Costa rica.
- 6 nights lodging at Selva Armonia Retreat Center & Eco Lodge
- Daily yin, vinyasa and kundalini yoga and meditation practices
- 3 gourmet vegetarian meals per day
- Tour to a local waterfall
- A day trip to a local sandy beach
Explore Sukhraj's website at Peace Flow Yoga